Psychedelic-Rock'n'roll: The Outsiders Beat Legends - Photo Sound Book

The Outsiders Beat Legends - Photo Sound Book


The_Outsiders_Beat_Legends_Photo_Sound_Book,Hans_van_Vuuren,PSYCHEDELIC-ROCKNROLL,front

The Outsiders Beat Legends - Photo Sound Book
Hans van Vuuren
192 pages, Centertainment/Pseudonym Records (2010)


Beat Legends tells the story of "The Outsiders" in words and pictures, with wonderful photographic material, legendary record sleeves and tantalising newspaper cuttings.
Plus a free CD of unique live recordings of "The Outsiders" at the pinnacle of their fame, the first two singles for the illustrious Muziek Expres label and a radio session for the progressive broadcasting company the VPRO, recorded in the then newly opened rock club Fantasio.
Tracks 1 - 10 Stereo / Previously unreleased live recordings:
1. Bird In A Cage
2. Ain't Gonna Miss You
3. Afraid Of The Dark
4. Ballad Of John B.
5. I Love Her Still, I Always Will
6. Story 16
7. I Wish I Could
8. Tears Are Falling From My Eyes
9. Set Me Free (unreleased song)
10. Won't You Listen


Bonus Tracks:
11. Do You Feel Alright
12. Daddy Died On Saturday
13. I Love You No. 2
14. Misfit
15. Happyville
16. Prison Song
Tracks 11 - 16 a radio session for the progressive broadcasting company the VPRO, for the first time Re-Mastered from The Original Master Tapes, includes announcements.
17. You Mistreat Me (Single Version)
18. Sun's Going Down (Single Version)
19. Felt Like I Wanted To Cry (Single Version, includes intro)
20. I Love Her Still, I Always Will (Single Version)
Tracks 17 - 20 Muziek Expres singles, for the first time from The Original Master Tapes!
Tracks 11 - 20 Mono
Strictly limited edition 1.000 copies!
REMASTERED IN THE 24-BIT DOMAIN FROM THE ORIGINAL MASTER TAPES!

0 Comments :